JM Bullion Acquired by A-Mark Precious Metals – FindBullionPrices.com

Precious Metals conglomerate A-Mark has announced that they will purchase online retailer JM Bullion. The acquisition follows a long time partnership between the two companies that dates back to A-Mark’s initial investment in JM Bullion in 2014.

In 2014 A-Mark acquired a non-controlling 20.5% stake in JM Bullion. The new deal will put the remaining 79.5% of the company under the A-Mark umbrella. The purchase price for the remaining 79.5% of JM Bullion is valued at $138.5 million dollars and includes $103.7 million in cash, plus $34.6 million in A-Mark stock.

JM Bullion co-founder and CEO Michael Whittmeyer will remain as CEO of JM Bullion. He will also join the A-Mark board of directors and assume the title of Execute VP of A-Mark’s Direct Sales line of business.

In addition to JM Bullion, A-Mark also owns several other direct to consumer precious metals businesses such as Goldline Inc and Silvertowne Mint.

This content was originally published here.

Rate:

0 out of 5 stars(0 ratings)

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

money for gold logo

Learn About Buying and Selling Gold for the Best Prices

Get the latest news and expert advice on Gold!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Leave a Reply

Related

zeenews.india.com understands that your privacy is important to you and we are committed for being transparent about…

Read more

This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Out of these cookies, the…

Read more
JUST IN: Soldier Shoots Motorcyclist For Riding Near A Bullion Van - My News Ghana

A motorcyclist was allegedly shot by a soldier in a military pick-up vehicle moving behind a bullion van on Friday at…

Read more

Share Great Content for Our Resource Section

About

MoneyForGold.com is a resource site created for those looking to sell their personal collection of gold - whether it’s jewelry, coins, bars, antiques, etc., anything made from gold can be sold for quick cash. We encourage visitors to signup and share quality “Money For Gold” resources.

Have a question or comment? Email us at: contact@moneyforgold.com

Navigation
MoneyForGold.com
50% Complete

Learn Where to Sell Your Gold for the Best Prices

Free 3-Minute, Practical Stories Delivered to You Everyday!
Buy, Sell, Invest in Gold Today!