Sweepstakes is open to all persons who are legal U.S. residents and are age 21 or older. This sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Sweepstakes starts April 30, 2021 and ends May 31, 2021.
1. 1,000 oz Generic Silver Bar.
2. How to Enter:
No purchase is required to participate in the sweepstakes.
Beginning April 30, 2021, when a person orders any product(s) through SDBullion.com, or orders any product(s) from SD Bullion by telephone, they will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes. Purchases made on third party websites do not qualify for entry into the Sweepstakes.
3. The winners will be notified the week of June 14, 2021, chosen from among all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by telephone or email. Return of any Prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification of that winner and the selection of another winner by SD Bullion.
4. SD Bullion is entitled to make all decisions with respect to the application and/or the interpretation of these rules and the conduct of the Sweepstakes. Any decision of SD Bullion relating to the interpretation or application of these rules or the conduct of the Sweepstakes shall be final.
5. Prizes may be taxable by the Internal Revenue Service and other tax authorities. The winner will be responsible for taxes payable to the Internal Revenue Service or any other tax authority. SD Bullion is not liable for any such taxes.
6. The Sweepstakes is open to all individuals age 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of SD Bullion, their subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, or partners and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children), and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible. If it is found that a person who does not meet the eligibility criteria set forth in these rules has submitted an entry, that entry will be deemed ineligible and the person will not be eligible to receive the Prize.
7. The Sweepstakes is not open to residents residing outside of the United States. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and is void where restricted, taxed or prohibited by law.
8. SD Bullion reserves the right to disqualify any entries for any error in the transmission of online entries.
9. No substitution or transfer of the Prize is permitted.
10. By accepting a Prize, the winner agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SD Bullion and their respective directors, officers, agents, employees, affiliates and assigns, from and against any and all claims, loss, expense, damage and/or liability, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees arising from, or in connection with, the Sweepstakes and the use or non-use of the Prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this sweepstakes.
11. SD Bullion reserves the right to change the Official Rules or terminate the Sweepstakes without notice.
12. SD Bullion shall not be responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Prize.
13. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by SD Bullion, Inc, PO Box 8766, Toledo, OH 43623.
This content was originally published here.
There are people who think that the current economic troubles will be solved once we get over the Covid-19 crisis and…
If you are an investor looking to diversify your portfolio or start a new business, metals are a solid investment to…
Share Great Content for Our Resource Section
MoneyForGold.com is a resource site created for those looking to sell their personal collection of gold - whether it’s jewelry, coins, bars, antiques, etc., anything made from gold can be sold for quick cash. We encourage visitors to signup and share quality “Money For Gold” resources.
Have a question or comment? Email us at: email@example.com